Welcome to Night Peak!
Indeed! That's the World of Warcraft that you play. A nice intro for this Website, yes?. Next to that:
Welcome to Night Peak! We're an active community! Trying to keep people under a roof, (With WoW) especially elfs and Aerie Peak. Why don't you visit the Movie Sector? Have Fun!
Dieing in WoW - Guide.
Dieing in World of Warcraft.
When do I die?
- Near your character panel, you will see a red bar above. When you mouse-over this bar, you will see your health. (Exmp: 4953/5023) In the example it means someone has damaged your health. When it reaches zero, you will die. Then you will be brought to a Spirit Healer. To get back, you must watch your small map, right above, and see the arrow with: Corpse. Get there, then there will be asked; "Do you want to ressurect now?". Then select yes, and you can play on with damaged gear (10%) and 50% health. When you have to walk far or you will keep dieing, you can speak to the Spirit Healer, she will ress you at the spot, but you will get Ressurection Sickness (Less Health, less damage etc.) and 25% Durability damage (How long your gear lasts). Then you can play on as well.
About to meet the Spirit Healer..
PvP Combat Guide
What is PvP and what does it mean?
- PvP stands for Player versus Player, that means that people of the opposite Faction (Horde vs Alliance) can battle each other in a "BattleGround" (Stormwind Keep, minimum level 10 to enter Warsong Gulch) where they gain honor, with this honor and the "Marks" (When you win a battleground you will receive 3x the mark of your BattleGround, when you lose only one.) you can buy special rewards. Also out of this BattleGround you can kill each other. On PvP servers you are able in certain areas, where your PvP Icon (Next to your characters head) goes automatically on. Then other players from the opposing faction, If they have PvP on too, attack you. With doing this they gain honor as well.
BattleGrounds? What Types?
- There are a lot of BattleGrounds, if you do not have the Expansion; The Burning Crusade you may not go to all of these Battlegrounds.
These BattleGrounds are availabe for the Classic WoW:
Lvl 10-19 Warsong Gulch
Lvl 20-29 Arathi Basin
Lvl 30-39 Alterac Valley
(This information is given by: Aragoz)
You can continue playing on these BG's, when you are "Overleveld".
So.. Where should I get my rewards?
- Go to SI:7 in Stormwind (Capital of Humans) and then the Old Town . Find a portal, and get in. You will be able to buy a lot of items. You may also travel to BattleGround Dedicated places. For example; WSG (Warsong Gulch) has her town in Ashenvale. Find these, and you get extra rewards and quests.
- Night Elfs
The Noble Race.
- Information about Night Elves.
he reclusive Night Elves were the first race to awaken in the World of Warcraft. These shadowy, immortal beings were the first to study magic and let it loose throughout the world nearly ten thousand years before Warcraft I. The Night Elves' reckless use of magic drew the Burning Legion into the world and led to a catastrophic war between the two titanic races. The Night Elves barely managed to banish the Legion from the world, but their wondrous homeland was shattered and drowned by the sea. Until recently, the Night Elves closed themselves off from the rest of the world and remained hidden atop their holy mountain of Hyjal for many thousands of years. The Legion's invasion brought the Night Elves out of their long period of slumber. They now have renewed interest in shaping the world, and for the first time are allying themselves with other races to insure the continued survival of Azeroth. As a race, Night Elves are typically honorable and just, but they are very distrusting of the 'lesser races' of the world. They are nocturnal by nature and their shadowy powers often elicit the same distrust that they have for their mortal neighbors.
Boycot | Of the Week |
This week's BoyCot is about these poor animals in a dirty African Country. They get killed by people, who rip their skins off, (Whilst living) and then throw them on the ground this is horror. DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO WHEN YOU ARE UNDER 12 YEARS OLD. CONTAINS ANIMAL CRUELTY.
Please watch this link, and (when the mail reaches you) sign it. We will conquer it!
- Informative Sector
Night Elfs, why ?
We at Night Peak think you should become one of these (beautiful) elfs. You can: Shadowmeld, (Who needs stealth?) make nice dances, have cool hgair and be way cooler than your Human or Draenei friends. So become an elf! And join the Alliance, on it's true way.
- Movie Sector
All World of Warcraft Dances , but now in real! Thought you'd like the classic ones.
The movie 300 inspired us to fight, and now in WoW version, It's even nicer!.
A real must see for Mario fans! Or just people who like the beeps..
The famous hit of the one night stand band O-zone, Numa Numa! Now with .. WoW!
The Famous Jimmy! :)
Funny thing, P.S. : Watch the N-Elf reacting!
What if it was true? :O
Because it's true!! :D